Wednesday, May 29, 2013

James P. of Sylmar, CA Submitted February 8, 2013

P.S. I love you! Not the Beatles song but Power Switch I love you!
After major inquiries and web surfing into a battery charging station used in conjunction with my house battery, an odyssey, I have found the no maintenance reliability to be exceptional.
After a night of watching TV with the inverter I can start up and travel knowing that the battery will be fully charged when I stop for the night.
Installation was easy, I let my RV repair shop perform the installation along with other work I was having done. Quite a few of the staff asked me where I purchased the unit and I explained that every Class A and C unit they sell should have one installed. I also expressed my concern over old style battery charge splitters to be obsolete with the P.S. Power Gate. I hope they listened to my "endorsement" of your product. They did want me to get back to them after I've tested the Power Gate. I gave the unit a very high reccomendation.