Friday, May 2, 2014

Paul M., Snap-on Franchise Owner, Stratford, CT

I was admittedly skeptical about the value and cost of the POWER-GATE unit I purchased. While reasearching information on-line to be an informed consumer, I came upon the POWER-GATE site and the concept of their product was appealing. Though not a mechanic and certainly not an electronics expert, I do understand voltage drops and the fact that where there is heat, there is energy loss. The company, their product, and their integrity were an unknown to me so I was hesitant to spend the additional money for a POWER-GATE over the model that failed which I was replacing. 
Fortunately, my skepticism was overridden by the explanation of the design by speaking with a representative. Though still skeptical about the price, I ordered it anyways. After an easy installation, I was (and still am) blown away by the remarkable difference in performance of the unit and how it has saved me so much fuel idling to recharge the system during the day. 
Put your skepticism behind you. It would be much more expensive NOT to purchase a POWER-GATE and opt for a lesser design. There IS a difference and I would recommend this company any their product to anyone who has an auxiliary system for power. Higher efficiency, less heat, more voltage, better battery life and much, much lower operating costs.